Book Elle for your next event…
Now that you have been inspired by the Better Now Than Never philosophy and want to help others find their purpose, then book Elle Croxford to speak at your next event.
Elle is available for public speaking engagements and as a facilitator for workshop events. For a more personalised delivery, invite Elle to your next meeting, conference or event where she can reveal to your staff, colleagues, clients or customers how they, too, can transform their lives to truly create a life of infinite possibilities.
“Throughout my own personal growth I discovered many principles for living a life full of meaning and purpose. Revealed by many sources over the years, I learned these principles and applied them daily to my own life. Now I have come full circle. I am passionate about wanting to share with others what I would love to have known sooner”’ says Elle.
Whilst the Better Now Than Never series of books outlines her experience of the process, it is in the role of facilitator that takes Elle full circle in sharing it with others. Sharing her knowledge with others has given Elle great insight into her own purpose, choice of life experiences and her unique vision of being an Agent of Change.
The Better Now Than Never philosophy simplifies what so many others have made so complex. Topics include transformation, self-worth, the greater cause, finding inspiration, values, goal setting, goal action, and total wellbeing – ultimately to guide the audience in finding their purpose.
Presentations are tailored to match your group’s needs.
Some suggested speech topics include:
Why are you here?
- Importance of finding your purpose
- Illusion and the role it plays
- Transformation and the hero’s journey
- Déjà vu theory on why things happen for a reason
- Connection to something much larger than ourselves
- Self-worth – the real power behind fulfilling your purpose
What if everything begins with your thoughts?
- Importance of the greater cause
- Individual thoughts, mutual destinies
- Importance of choice
- Finding your inspiration
- Clarifying your purpose to create a better world for yourself and others
- Defining your vision
- Find out what you most fear and learn to move beyond it
- Integrating values provides the inspiration for daily choices and action
What if that for every action there is a reaction?
- Effects – outcomes - results
- Goal setting focuses on what you want to make your reality for yourself and others
- Goal action reaffirms the importance of thinking, believing and taking action
- Ways to stay focused on actions that support fulfilling your vision and living your life purpose
TRANSITION & CHANGE
Addresses where you are versus where you want to be.
- Explores techniques to close the gap to move you closer to your ideal life.
- Change is constant and it happens for a reason.
- Learn how to embrace change and take inspired daily action.
- General health, wellbeing, nutrition,
- Guided balance and trust techniques
- Learning to love what you do and do what you love
- Being part of the solution
- Living by example to be a model of positive change in the world
- Do you want to go “organic” but not sure how to integrate organic principles into your lifestyle?
- Why organic?
- Organics in the home
- What to eat and where to buy organics
- Growing your own
- Organics on a budget
- Inspiring others
Born out of Elle's organic kitchen garden tours she conducts throughout the year.
Are you wanting to grow your own vegies but not sure how to get started?
Or are you after some inspiration for your already established garden?
- Planning and design
- Edible landscapes
- What to grow
- Organic inputs and maintenance
Let Elle show you what can be achieved on a residential block.
Elle is passionate about an edible garden that is not only productive but looks lovely as well.
Without question, Elle has something to offer…and she delivers it in her own unique way. Elle guides the audience from discovery, through exploration and interaction, empowering others to take action.
Elle pre-qualifies the group’s purpose and customises the content for each presentation so it is:
- Useful – to help the group accomplish their purpose
- Relevant – so it matters to the group
- Interesting – to engage and involve them, making them want to know more
- Clearly communicated
- Funny and interesting
If you are in need of some practical and useful information to help yourself and others be the change you want to see in the world, then book Elle for your next event.